There is no denying that the nightlife in Singapore is fascinating, and the same plays a pivotal role in easing the lives of working professionals who want to unwind. In case you’re someone from the weekday crowd, keep reading as we unfold the 10 best bars in Singapore.
10 Top Bars in Singapore
1. Beats Bites & Cocktails
If you’re looking for the most promising chill out place in Singapore or a bar that loads with the credibility of not only serving quality cocktails but also a range of delectable food, Beats Bites and Cocktails is the best option to go for. Well, some might say it is a bit expensive, but thanks to what it is capable of offering, falling in love with this place isn’t an unusual sight.
- Quality and Ambiance: Everything that Beats Bites & Cocktails has to offer speaks the language of quality. Whether we consider the food, the drinks, the music, the interior, or the ambiance, the team here seems to know what the customers across the nation want.
Chilling at the bar might not always be the way you want to spend your weekends. In fact, Singapore is home to all sorts of fun activities that will make sure all your stress is relieved pretty seamlessly. Clarke Quay is one of the many. Check out the 7 fun things that you can do at Clarke Quay and start sorting your weekends right away.
- Tel: +65 6221 3880
- Reservation: https://www.sevenrooms.com/reservations/beatsbitesandcocktailschinatown
- Mon – Sat: 6pm–12am
- Sun: 1 to 3 pm
Hero’s makes you look at a wild, wild west-themed chill bar in Singapore that has been around for quite some time now. The fact that this live music café in Singapore was awarded the Certificate of Excellence back in 2019 by TripAdvisor speaks for the quality it offers. Setting up the environment featuring hits among ex-pats for a night of rock and pop music, the overall experience is worth reliving again and again.
- Perfect Reflection of Entertainment: As one of the best bars in Singapore, Hero’s is among the popular places where you can expect all your entertainment needs to get served. From enjoying live music to watching live sportscasts, everything about Here will ensure your time is excellently spent.
- VIP Area: For those who are after a private session, the VIP area is something to fall in love with. A place away from the roaring crowd, you can ease your moment here at Hero’s as well. Don’t worry about your drinks; each VIP booth is furnished with two beer taps.
- Tel : +65 6438 6058
- Mon to Fri 11:00 – 03:00
- Sat: 15:00 – 04:00
3. Wala Wala Cafe Bar
Another speakeasy bar in Singapore, Wala Wala list among the most remarkable addresses across the nation. Bagging the build of an atmospheric cafe bar, Wala Wala serves fantastic drinks together with splendid music. While the ground floor works as a restaurant and dedicates as a spot for serving food, the first floor locks the entertainment sector with live bands’ performances every night.
- Drinks Meet Entertainment: Drinking places in Singapore is not always about liquors. Besides, the pact with music is also a significant element. Wala Wala proves the same with ease. Being proudly offering excellent live music alongside quality drinks for over 20 years now, Wala Wala makes chilling out with family and friends a more promising task and that’s why it is the best bars in Singapore.
Talking about food in Singapore, Laska is among the must-have ones. Do you need help sorting the best place to grab a place? Well, have a look at the list of five here.
- Tel : +65 6462 4288
- Mon to Thu: 16:00 – 01:00
- Fri: 16:00 – 02:00
- Sat: 15:00 – 02:00
- Sun: 15:00 – 01:0
That’s all about the best bars in Singapore. No matter if you seek outdoor bars or pubs in Singapore with live bands, walking through the list will help you grab the best possible option.